|Services to meet your needs, large or small:
Wedding "day of" Coordination:
This service is recommended especially for the couple that have planned their wedding on their own, and are looking for "Peace of Mind"
on their special day.
Let a wedding professional help you with the fine details and help avoid problems that may arise. I will ensure that your wedding plans are executed with utmost attention to detail allowing you as well as your family and friends to enjoy and take great pleasure on your wedding day.
The Wedding “day of” Coordination Package will include:
- Initial meeting prior to the wedding
- Rehearsal (up to 2 hours)
- Wedding Day Coordination, including overseeing the ceremony and reception, which includes:
- Placement of the guest book, program and altar items
- Ensure all bouquets and boutonnieres are distributed
- Hand out programs
- Cue bridesmaids down aisle
- Adjust wedding dress train before walk down aisle
- If ceremony location is other than reception venue, coordinate with the florist, or arrange for ourselves, that all flowers are expediently brought to reception and setup before guests arrive
- Ceremony set up and/or take down
- Provide a bridal emergency kit
- Supervise all vendor arrival times, set ups and ensure all of your requests are achieved
- Ensure guest tables, chairs, linens, seating plan, gift table, place card table, decor, centrepieces, place settings, cake table etc. are set up and decorated according to your wishes
- Light candles if needed
- Make sure wine bottles are put on tables
- Check audio equipment and cue the Master of Ceremonies or DJ to ensure your reception flows smoothly from start to finish (announcement of your arrival, first dance, father/daughter dance, grace, toasts, cake cutting, bouquet toss etc.)
We are experts at keeping the flow of the day, making sure it's not to fast or not to slow
- Prepare photographer and videographer for upcoming special moments
- Greet guests that may arrive late
- Secure all gifts with caretaker of your choice
- Secures & distributes all money/tips
- Assist you and your family with any matters that may arise
For those who are planning an event on their own, but need some assistance. Hourly consultations can help you select top quality vendors, answer etiquette questions, find wedding favours, or simply finalizing all the details you determine the areas you need assistance with and I will offer you the guidance you need for your wedding day.
Full Wedding Coordination:
On average it takes 250 hours to plan and coordinate a wedding. Why not let a Wedding Coordinator save you time and assist you. I will provide individualized service and "Peace of Mind" on every detail of personalizing plans on your wedding day.
Along with an initial consultation, you will have meetings planned for you with vendors, assistance provided at every stage of the planning process and support in the management of budget and scheduling of your wedding. I can offer the couple as much involvement as they wish to be included with. Let someone else do the legwork for you.
- One hour initial Consultation
- Design and/or theme development
- Wedding budget
- * * Vendor selection - - - >
- Wedding Plan Timeline
- Rehearsal (up to 2 hours)
- Wedding Day Coordination
Details see Wedding "day of" Coordination Package above.
|* * Vendor Selection includes:|
- Hair Stylists and Make-up Artists
- Ceremony Venue
- Reception Venue
- Wedding Favours
- Bar Service
- Attendee Gifts
- Entertainment-DJ or Band
- Wedding Transportation
- Hotel arrangement for guests
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Cake
*And any other details or requests you require*|